Monday, August 31, 2009

CHA Ladies

Got a layout done from my trip to CHA with Tiffany, Teri and Susie. These ladies made the trip so much fun, even when we were getting a little "lost" on the crazy freeways of Florida. The utter lack of signs to help direct us to Disney world was amazing, we were almost on top of it before there was a single sign. We went to a cute scrapbook store that had lots of the latest and greatest new stuff. We all left there a little lighter in the pocketbook. The ladies there were nice enough to take a few shots of us, or maybe it was a few dozen shots.... Either way, we ended up with this cute one that I used for my page. I bought the mirrored butterflies at Joann's a few months back and I knew I'd find a use for them. Hope you like the page. Have a great week!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute layout! Love the butterflies!

Loves.
Dedra

Tiffany said...

Love the paper! Those ladies are quite HOT!