Thursday, February 4, 2010

Laugh!

When I took these pictures of the girls I knew there would a few that I would like, but I love the one where they are both laughing. They were so funny that day. They were petting the cows and then wanted to let one lick them so they could see what their tongues felt like but they couldn't decide who was going to do it. Rachel finally did it and they both cracked up afterward. I love the genuine expressions on their faces in the pictures. I kept this layout pretty simple, I just used a die cut transparency to mat the larger photo, a few buttons and brads for embellishments and then I painted a piece of chipboard pink for the title. I also used a piece of Queen & Co flowered felt to put the title on. It turned out exactly like I imagined it. It felt good to get a scrap page done during the work week, that doesn't happen very often.














4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Such sweet girls!

cindy said...

Thanks Tiffany! Aren't you proud of me for scrapping on a "school" night?

tamra lee said...

adorable page! great pictures!

cindy said...

Thanks Tam!!