Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday crop

Today I met up with my girls Tiffany and Richele to crop at the local high school. It was nice to spend a few hours catching up and chatting about our lives. I finished one 12x12 page and 16 pages of Morgans 16th birthday album. I'm way behind on getting her album done so I decided I would focus on completing it over the next few days or so. There's also a sneak peek of Tiffany's kit that will be launched on Monday if you take a look below. It's a cute spring album and it's sure to sell out quick so if you want one be ready to get it Monday morning.

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Looks like you had fun with the girls!

cindy said...

I did, it always seems like the time goes by too fast though. What can you do? LOL.

Blessed Ladybug said...

great work .. kids are lovely.. why when they get to be older they don't like pictures as much .. don't they understand we still need to scrapbook....LOL....have a blessed one...