Monday, February 8, 2010

Celebrations Challenge

This weeks challenge at ScrapTiffany is celebrations and with 4 kids I have lots of birthday pictures to choose from. As I sorted through my pictures I decided to use the ones from Rachel's 16th birthday party. We had told her for months that we couldnt afford to get her a car and to not even expect one so it was a fun surprise to take her outside and surprise her with a car. The look on her face was priceless.  It was a Ford Taurus, a safe, not fancy, good first car. The bad part about the car is less than a month later she totalled it on her way to work. She didnt get hurt but that was the end of her car driving for a while.  I used mostly Bo Bunny products on this page and , per my style, kept it pretty simple. Head on over to Scrap Tiffany to see what the rest of the design team did this week.

No comments: